At Crider Consulting, we are here to help you solve those pesky issues that have been reducing productivity or holding your business back. Whether it’s needing new security camera, weak Wi-Fi, an IT problem, equipment that is not functioning correctly, or the need for something new, contact us to see how we can assist.
What We Do
Crider Consulting can design and install custom security camera systems and wired/Wi-Fi networking for your home or small business.
- Security Cameras
- Multiple Brands
- Local recording
- Remotely Accessible
- Wired Network Install
- Wi-Fi (wireless) Install
- Wireless link to remote building
Need a test fixture, wiring harness, or an electronic circuit designed or built? Have an idea for a new product that we can help you take to proof-of-concept? We would be happy to speak with you to see how we can help with your prototyping or small batch project.
QuickShop: Shopping List is great for those who want to organize their in-store shopping experience.
- Create a personalized shopping list. Use this list throughout the week to select the items that you need to purchase.
- Add the stores where you typically shop. Create aisles for each stores, in the order that you like, with custom names.
- When you go shopping, simply select the store that you are in and only the items that you need will show, separated by the aisles for that store. This allows you to only go down the aisles that contain items that you need to get.
Who We Serve
Everyone from large to small businesses to home offices or homeowners in Rockingham Country, VA and surrounding areas
Over twenty years experience in a wide range of areas. Designing, drawing, building, installing, and/or troubleshooting of electrical interconnect solutions, proprietary automation and control systems, test apparatus, aviation electronics, power and control systems, networks, and more.
Latest Blog Posts
- System Ease of UseThe quality of the user interface is one of the hardest aspects of a security camera system to quantify or even find any real information on.
- Battery Powered vs. Powered vs. POEWhat powers the camera? Why does it matter?
- Wireless vs. Cellular vs. WiredHow do the cameras connect to the place where they are recorded?
- Constant vs. Event Based RecordingDoes the system record every now and then, or all of the time? Why choose one over the other?
- Cloud vs. Local RecordingWhere is your video recorded and who has access to it? To some that is an important question. It should be important to everyone. Is it recorded to your basement, on a server in another state, or maybe even in another country?
Subscribe to future posts
Rockingham County, Virginia