At Crider Consulting, we are here to help you solve those pesky issues that have been reducing productivity or holding your business back. Whether it’s equipment that is not functioning correctly, an IT problem, or the need for something new, contact us to see how we can assist.
What We Do
Technical Gap Support
We offer Gap/Surge support to companies for technical positions. If your company needs:
- Temporary assistance while looking for that perfect employee,
- Additional help for a surge in work, or
- Additional expertise, for a limited time.
Crider Consulting is here to assist.
Frustrated by your new device?
Need help getting it working?
Want to learn how to use it?
Simply don’t want to fool with it?
Give me a call.
Need a test fixture, wiring harness, or an electronic circuit designed or built? Have an idea for a new product that we can help you take to proof-of-concept? We would be happy to speak with you to see how we can help.
Portable Power Supply
Supply up to 36VDC at 80W anywhere using your existing cordless tool battery. No wall power required. Great for outdoor use, Field Service Reps, Hobbyists, etc.
- Dewalt 20V Max
- Milwaukee M18
- Milwaukee M12
- Makita 18V LTX
- Ridgid 18V
- Hyper 18V
- AEG 18V
QuickShop: Shopping List is great for those who want to organize their in-store shopping experience.
- Create a personalized shopping list. Use this list throughout the week to select the items that you need to purchase.
- Add the stores where you typically shop. Create aisles for each stores, in the order that you like, with custom names.
- When you go shopping, simply select the store that you are in and only the items that you need will show, separated by the aisles for that store. This allows you to only go down the aisles that contain items that you need to get.
Who We Serve
Everyone from large to small businesses to home offices or homeowners in Rockingham Country, VA and surrounding areas
Over twenty years experience in a wide range of areas. Designing, drawing, building, installing, and/or troubleshooting of electrical interconnect solutions, proprietary automation and control systems, test apparatus, aviation electronics, power and control systems, networks, and more.
Latest Blog Posts
- Step 11: Troubleshooting OverviewFully test the system.
- Step 10: Troubleshooting OverviewRepair/Replace faulty device(s).
- Step 9: Troubleshooting OverviewTest the remaining devices.
- The Importance of Quality PasswordsImagine a world world without passwords. Wouldn’t that be amazing? We didn’t have them back before computers and the internet, and in the future everythingContinue reading “The Importance of Quality Passwords”
- Step 8: Troubleshooting OverviewEliminate the devices that could not cause this output.
Subscribe to future posts
Rockingham County, Virginia